North American Two-Strokes

www.NorthAmericanTwoStrokes.com
Site Announcements

Welcome to the North American Two-Stroke Forum.......Where the aroma of burnt bean oil and a blue haze will last forever.

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:11 pm

All times are UTC

NEWS:

Post subject: STOLEN RGV VJ23 +3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:17 am 
First out of T1....

Have thanks: 0 time
Stolen in the Dudley area in the west midlands, UK. Dave Reynolds had 3 Rgv 250 Vj23 race bikes stolen last thursday,frame numbers, Vj23A-100025, Vj23A-101877, Vj23A-100584, and engine numbers J209 101585/ 100623/ 100584. Keep your eyes peeled please.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: STOLEN RGV VJ23 +3
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:11 pm 

What goos around commes around ,more to follow on this
he even doesn't know or can read the framenumber correct ,one frame is still registerd in Belgium under my name so it is still my bike there he owes me aloth off monney for that bike wich I can proof by documents and other things.
Didn't he did this himself??? just a thought :?:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 pm 
THE WINNER! No one else in sight!!!!!
User avatar}

Have thanks: 1 time
Hmmmmmmm,
I would say, show that document here before making this statement :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:28 am 
First out of T1....

Sorry to hear of your misfortune thomas, but i have no knowledge of this. I was just spreading the word, hopefully to help a fellow motorcyclist.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:56 pm 

No problem at all that you make words off that elswhere I wouldn't have known this ,thanks for this .
What I find so strange is that at other forums they talk abouth 2 stolen bikkes and then when you read it then you get it's about 3 bikkes even at another saleman who knows abouth my little problem with this person he says only 2 bikkes are stolen and doesn't mention my framenumber.When you google vj23 stolen then you can see what I mean .
About the proof I would say that Mr Reynolds insurrance company may ask me about the proof and I mean this trully and then I will give this to those people .

In english law it is that when a person bought a bike and he didn't pay for that and the parts like new pistons ,ringsets and even the pvm wheels and other things to much to mention then he has stolen the bike . This is what I was said by an english judge so Mr. reynolds has stolen my fully kitted race bike .

Mr. Karma from another forum in UK will and can not deny this there he has been given the complete storry off this by e-mail !! He never took anny action on this ,he only kicked me off the forum and deleted aloth off topics where that was abouth to get not involved in legaly pursuits and even not Derby phenix( they even put the bike somewhere else so I couldn't have claimed it back ,this I know from people in the race circuit ) or the race commity in UK .

ps My excuses for my bad english but I only do my best .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:40 pm 

I even found out that the picture's wich are shown on the Kr-1 forum from the bikkes wich were stolen that one off those picture's is from my bike ,here a link to that topic http://www.kr-1s.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10324
and to that picture http://www.photobikes.com/DerbyPhoenix/Cadwell-Park-May-2013/F400-MiniThunderbikes/i-xLC6W4s/A

:shock:

Profile E-mail